“Emergency Management of Severe Burns” courses (EMSB):
- February 16th – Sydney (CHW) – Course completed
- March 16th – Adelaide (WCH) – Course completed
- March 23rd – Darwin – CANCELLED due to insufficient registrations
- March 30th – Melbourne – Course completed
- April 6th – Hamilton NZ – registrations closed
- May 11th – Perth – Course completed
- May 4th – Brisbane – Course full
- May 18th – Sydney (RNSH) – Course full
- June 1st – Hobart – Course completed
- August 10th – Townsville – Course full
- August 17th – Auckland – Course full
- September 28th – Sydney (Concord) – Course full
- October 12th – EMSB Instructors’ Course in Hobart (Sat) (invitation only)
- November 16th – Melbourne – Course Full / taking waiting list
- November 23rd – Wellington – Course full / taking Waiting list
- November 23rd – Brisbane – Course full / taking Waiting list
- November 30th – Sydney (RNSH) – Course full / taking Waiting list
ANZBA Burns Rehabilitation Course (BRC):
- February 23rd – Melbourne – Course completed.
- July 27th – Auckland – Course completed
- November 16th – Brisbane – 12 places left
Note, places fill quickly – I encourage you to register early.
As at 8th August there are NO places remaining for EMSB for this year. We will try to organise an additional course – please liaise with the ANZBA Secretariat.
Please complete the registration forms and either fax or email to the Secretariat office (firstname.lastname@example.org):
Please complete the online registration below, or print a copy of the Course Registration and return it to the ANZBA Secretariat office:
(Note – You MUST be a current member of the Australian & New Zealand Burn Association to be eligible for the members rate. If in doubt, please contact the ANZBA Secretariat office to confirm your that membership is current.)
Early-bird price for EMSB is valid up to one month before each course.
Early-bird price is valid up to one month before each course.